The BUENO High School Equivalency Program (BUENO-HEP) helps migratory and seasonal farmworkers (or children of such workers) who are 17 years of age or older, and not currently enrolled in school, to obtain the equivalent of a high school diploma and, subsequently to gain employment or begin a postsecondary education or training.
Students who qualify for the program (see Qualification Tab) are provided program services free of charge:
- Bilingual classes (english/spanish)
- Access to classroom instruction
- Access to classroom materials
- Access to tutoring services
- Free GED testing services
- Assistance with placement in a job, a vocational or college program or in the military